The way your body look and they way you feel is determined by what you do; in your training, sleep, genetics, what you eat, and how much stress you undergo. If you have followed any kind of workout plan but still can not see that stubborn body fat drop, you should take a look how whey protein supplements can help.
What Whey Protein Is:
Whey protein is a by-product of cheese production in liquid form (or milk). They are specified in 3 different forms:
- Whey Protein Isolates.
This type of protein contains less fat, cholesterol and lactose, it contains 90% more proteins.
- Whey Protein Concentrate.
This protein contains around 30% of fat and lactose, and 70-80% protein depending on each product manufacturer.
- Whey Protein Hydroliysis.
This type of protein is normally used in clinical nutrition. Whey protein hydrolysis are easier to absorb because they are partially broken down.
Research has shown that whey protein has the highest measure on the ability to supply amino acids and digest in your system. In it’s scientific term, it is called protein digestibility corrected amino acid (PDCAA). Whey protein is complete with all essential amino acids and also included the branched chain amino acids (BCAA) and leucine. In fact the amount of these amino acids are found more in whey protein compared to other type of proteins out there.
Other benefits of whey protein that has been found by research are:
- Increase muscle protein synthesis
- Will scale up muscle growth and strength if used before and after a workout
How Whey Protein Works To Help You Burn More Fat
- Rich in Leucine
Leucine is the most important amino acid used in protein synthesis. It also stimulates fatty acid oxidation and burns more calorie.
- Increase Your Appetite
Compared to other type of proteins, whey does a better job at increasing your appetite.
- Drop Body Fat
According to research studies that compares 2 groups of people in a test of supplement effects on fat burning, the patient who uses added supplementation had a greater decrease in fat mass (-9.3% compared to -4.6%). The supplemented patient also shown a greater increase in muscle mass.
More Tips To Burn Body Fat
- Write down what you eat in a diet journal. This will help you keep track on what you eat and easily burn more fat compared to people who do not.
- Get experts advice who has the right knowledge and experience in nutrition to help you out. (Read more about Tom Venuto, and his book “Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle”)
- Get inspiration from other people’s success stories.
- If you are following everything in order to lose fat, but still don’t see any significant result, consult a physician. You might have low level of hormones, or hypothyroidism.
Whey protein will help you amplify your fat burning results, so taking whey is a clever move to help you get ripped. You should already been drinking whey protein if you are a bodybuilder, because it makes no sense to go to the gym if you don’t supply your body with the right food for it to grow.